Many of you have discovered this great health blog resource, but I wanted to share it with all my blog readers. Friends, please meet Healthy Living Blogs:
Words from the creators themselves:
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support.
One of my favorite things about HLB is the blog listing by location. There are blogs registered from Australia, Canada, China, France, Japan, The United Kingdom, New Zealand, Scotland and The United States. People are seeking a healthy balance all over the world!
Since I love to share my love for the O-H-I-O, I encourage you to check out the blogs from my fellow Buckeye bloggers:
- Alycia at Fit n Fresh
- Mary at Fervent Foodie
- Katie at Healthy Heddleston
- Heather (aka my informal running coach!) at Mile 26 and More
- Kali at Finishing Firsts
- Stepfane at The dailySpark
- Ali at The Healthy Hostess
- Amy at Amy Around the Corner
- Christal at Princess and the Pavement
- Elena at Eat Healthy! Be Happy!
- Bethany at Not Unless I’m Being Chased
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Blog Name
- Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
- Your twitter handle, if applicable
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
What are your favorite healthy living blogs and websites?