TODAY’S POINT OF BALANCE: I have decided to add a special weekly feature on the blog to help spice things up a bit and to provide myself some much needed entertainment. I proudly introduce to you:
“TEN THINGS THIS TUESDAY”
For the first installment, I’m presenting a photo journal of my previous and favorite travel destinations.
1. ITALY: because taking photos like this never gets old:
2. FRANCE: Sure, your loving husband/tour guide took four years of high school French. What do you mean you can’t find a bathroom? Just go climb that tower over there instead:
3. ASHVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: As Heather can tell you based on her recent travels, it’s such a great town! Plus, I will always travel the distance to be a bridesmaid for a great friend…
…and to eat wedding cake as good as this one:
4. CANCUN: because it’s always better sitting on a beach when it’s snowing back at home:
5. LONDON: Good friends, fun tour stops and Rick Steves. What more could a girl need?
6. GREECE: Gyros. Olives. Wine. And this view. Enough said.
7. HAWAII: because I seldom get to travel with this guy:
…and hiking up a mountain with this lady was pretty memoriable:
8. CHICAGO: It’s like a big Cleveland – just further West!
9. BAHAMAS: because drinking a pina colada NEVER gets old:
10. LAS VEGAS: This one gets its own post… on Monday! SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!
What travel destinations are topping your “to do” list? I’m longing to go to Thailand, Costa Rica, Germany… the list is too long!!!