IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME, FAITHFUL BLOG READERS! I am so excited to host a fantastic giveaway from a great CLE company: From The Blue Bag
From their website: From The Blue Bag started in April of 2006. We started selling at local Farmers markets and small art shows sales were beyond expectations and larger shows started contacting us. So what started as a hobby was evolving into a business?
The goal of From The Blue Bag was to start a business that focused on using my art to creatively convey the importance of recycling to everyone helping to fill our landfills to brimming over capacity.
Our company is two fold. The first area of business is our recycling program. We obtain their materials by engaging local bars and restaurants to join in its bottle-recycling program. The company provides a collection receptacle and comes to empty it once a week. They also encourage these companies to recycle their stryofoam peanuts and bubble wrap, both of which do not biodegrade in a landfill.
The second phase of the company is to take the recycled bottles and make gifts from them. Our gifts are not just eco-friendly; they are also Food Functional meaning all of our dishware is oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
I entered the From The Blue Bag studio on Cleveland’s West side this week and met Deby, one fantastic lady doing some very cool work. She had an array of neat items for purchase: wine bottles, liquor bottles, beer bottles – in all sorts of sizes and structures. Looking for a different sort of cheese tray? She’s got it. Want a cool snack dish to wow your guests with at your next dinner party? Deby can make it!
I spent about twenty minutes in her studio where she helped me create some one of a kind items. Her enthusiasm for her work shines through her personality. I am so happy to be supporting a great local business.
As though her excellent customer service wasn’t enough, she offered me two fantastic items for a giveaway on my blog! One lucky blog reader will win the following:
- a $35 gift certificate to From The Blue Bag to pick their favorite item from the collection, and
- a Wine Wedding Bottle – valued at $69!
Realizing brides are looking for a unique way for wedding guests to remember the big day while staying committed to the “green” movement, From the Blue Bag will laser etch an invitation right onto a bottle. The Wine Wedding Bottle was created and is one of the company’s most popular items!
SO… HOW DO YOU WIN THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY?
1) Comment on this post saying which From the Blue Bag item you would you select with your gift certificate.
2) Twitter users can get an extra entry each day for tweeting the following: “check out the giveaway at @poiseinparma featuring recycled wine bottles art from @Fromthebluebag: http://wp.me/pFYHI-ms”. Make sure to leave a comment on this post letting me know each time that you did this!
3) Add my blog to your Google Reader. Please let me know by commenting on this post.
4) Add Poise in Parma to your Blogroll for a whopping 5 extra entries! Make sure to create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
5) Link this contest back on your blog for another 5 extra entries! Please leave a link to the post and create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
You have until Thursday, June 3rd to enter! I will randomly select a winner using random.com on Friday, June 4th. So enter today!