HEY CLEVELANDERS! It is springtime in Northeastern Ohio, so that means that fundraising benefit season is upon us! There are some fantastic events coming up in the next few months – I’m heavy into planning one myself right now! I was lucky enough to score some VIP passes to one of these events tomorrow night.
Tomorrow – Thursday, April 22nd – head on down to the The Galleria at Erieview for the 15th Annual Market Under Glass, which supports the Cleveland Foodbank’s Harvest for Hunger Campaign. The Cleveland Foodbank does some great work for many residents of Northeast Ohio so I encourage you to attend this event or give to the Harvest for Hunger campaign.
My fellow Cleveland blogger Katrina over at Bite Buff posted a great sneak peek last week on what each restaurant will be serving tomorrow night. I’m personally looking forward to enjoying food from some of my local favorites:
- AMP 150 at the Cleveland Airport Marriott (aka my new favorite CLE restaurant – remember my review?)
- Cornerstone Brewing Company (I just visited and reviewed them last week!)
- Marigold Catering (my favorite off-site caterers)
- Orlando Baking Company (I have fond memories of my dad coming home with loaves upon loaves of bread on days where he worked on jobs by the OBC headquarters: they would give out the day’s leftovers to the construction crews working nearby!)
- Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar (there’s something about hibachi that is always fun for all)
- Stancato’s (holding it down for the Parma, Ohioans)
- XO Prime Steaks (where we celebrated our 2nd anniversary & enjoyed some amazing mac & cheese)
…as well as trying some treats from local restaurants I haven’t dined at before:
- Bistro 185
- Don’s Lighthouse
- Grovewood Tavern
- L’Albatros (I’m still working on my Tour de Bruell: I’ve made it to Chinato and Table 45. Parallax is next up on the list!)
- Ponte Vecchio
- Sans Souci
- Three Birds Restaurant
- Verve Restaurant
Take a look at the full list of participating restaurants here on the event’s website. I hope to see some of your friendly faces there!