Earlier this week, Low… and behold! featured an awesome way to help a great non-profit raise some cash! Check out the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop:
Hershey’s started a Better Basket blog hop. They are donating $10 to each blog participating in the Blog Hop to the Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
In order to participate you have to create a blog post giving another virtual Easter Basket to another blogger and link back to the person who originally gave you the basket.
Here’s the detailed rules so that you can make a difference:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
CMN is a great organization and my sorority’s charity of choice, so of course I was on board!
She invited all of her fellow bloggers to participate. I do the same: if you have a blog, please take a few moments and copy & paste some text and a few pics into your blog. Just know that those few moments will help a lot of children do a lot of great things in a great time of need.